Zermatt Resort is only 50 minutes away from Salt Lake City International Airport. The resort is located in Midway, Utah, “midway” between Park City and Sundance Resort.
784 West Resort Drive, Midway, UT 84049
866-ZERMATT (937-6288) or 435-657-0180
Driving directions from Salt Lake City International Airport
- From the airport take I-80 East towards Cheyenne.
- Stay on I-80 East through Salt Lake and up to the Park City area.
- Take the Hwy 40 (Heber) exit to the right.
- Follow Hwy 40 past Jordenelle Reservoir and take a right onto River Road. (There is a stoplight).
- Continue to Burgi Lane to the roundabout and take the second right.
- When you come to a stop sign make a left onto Homestead Drive.
- Zermatt is located a half mile down Homestead Drive on the right.
Driving directions from Heber Airport
- As you leave the airport make a left onto East Airport Road.
- Follow to Hwy 40 and make a left. Take Hwy 40 to 100 South and make a left.
- Continue until you go through downtown Midway and make a right onto 200 West.
- Then turn left onto 200 North.
- 200 North will turn into Homestead Drive. Zermatt will be on the left.
Driving directions from Provo Airport
- From the airport take Mike Jense Parkway.
- Mike Jense Parkway becomes 3110 W.
- Turn right onto W. Center St.
- Turn left onto N 500 W/US-89.
- Turn right onto W 800N.
- Turn left onto N. University Ave./US-189. Continue to follow US – 189N.
- Turn left onto Charleston Rd/UT-113. Continue to Follow UT – 113.
- Turn left onto Main St./UT-222.
- Take the second right onto N. 200/UT-222.
- Turn left onto W 200N/UT-222. Continue to follow UT 222.
- Turn left onto Resort Dr.
- Take the first right to stay on Resort Dr.
- Zermatt will be on the right.
Zermatt Resort offers shuttle services to its guests for local transportation within Midway, Heber Valley, and Park City. Please contact the Zermatt Resort concierge service desk for availability and scheduling.
If you are in need of transportation to or from the airport, we recommend making your own arrangements through one of our transportation partners. For rates, please contact these companies directly or ask the concierge.
- All Resort Group. Click here to make an online reserve with All Resort Group or call 877-658-3999.
- Aspen Transportation. Click here to visit the Aspen Transportation website or call 888-465-7736.
- Canyon Transportation. To make a reservation with Canyon Transportation, call 800-255-1841.
Air transportation is available to or from the Heber Valley, Park City, or Northern Utah area. Zermatt Resort recommends OK3Air. For rates, please contact OK3Air directly at 800-388-4445 (toll free) or 435-654-3962 (local).